So I am creating some new content so I can see what the previews look like. The previews look like what? So I am creating some new content so I can see what the previews look like. The previews look like what? So I am creating some new content so I can see what the previews look like. The previews look like what? So I am creating some new content so I can see what the previews look like. The previews look like what? So I am creating some new content so I can see what the previews look like. The previews look like what? So I am creating some new content so I can see what the previews look like. The previews look like what? So I am creating some new content so I can see what the previews look like. The previews look like what?
I love Shunsuke Watanabe!
1 comment:
hi deanna
im jop from philippines im selling at least a thousand plus of assorted japanese baeball cards way back 98,99,2000,2001,2002 calbee cards and bbm henshin tigers special 2001,and konami cards includes inserts,subsets and assorted rookie cards .....since i read your comment on masa yamamoto cards, it seems that your more intellectual in terms of japanese baseball cards than mine i just want to ask is it ok to sell all those cards for 200 dollars plus shipping at buyers expense(is that a reasonable price) it includes some of these players that i dont know because it is written in japanese characters like kenshin kawakami,h iwase,m yamamoto,s noguchi,k fukudome,k sekikawa,kzuhiro sasaki,a furuta,kaneko,ken takahashi,k jojima,d matsuzaka t tsuboi,y darvish,k matsui,k igawa,t rhodes,shugo fuji, and a lot more to write it down, i place it on a ultra pro card protector binders
here are some samples of my cards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZowQ7JclJw
thanks a lot
Post a Comment